Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lame Week Begins


Well, this week is not going to be fun, at least for me (Jared). I have to go to Los Angeles for work from Tuesday afternoon until Friday morning. So Tina and Clayton are taking the opportunity to visit sunny Southern Utah for the week, and left this morning with Grandma to drive down to St. George. I know Clayton is excited to see his "Papa" in St. George, but I already miss him. After I get back on Friday, the plan is for me to drive down, and we'll all spend the weekend in St. George before driving back up together. I am hoping that I will have the chance to see my friend and old college roommate Kevin while I am in L.A., but I don't know how much free time I'll have. Anyway, Tina probably won't be posting anything this week, although she might be checking email occasionally on her phone. I am sure she'll be back in blogging action next week.

No comments: