Sunday, October 04, 2009

Summer Vacation - Part Four

The day before we left San Diego we went to Sea World.  They have this play area with rides, a sandbox, and a huge jungle gym that Clayton played in for a while.  Here he is with Jared on one of the rides and him playing in the sandbox.  I just noticed out of all the posts and pictures that I just did, there are only two pictures that Jared and I are in.  I am in the background of the one of Clayton just standing there and Jared is on the ride with Clayton.  I'm not one to post pictures of myself all over the blog, but I promise we were there.
Anyways, Clayton loved all the fish and loved the Shamoo show.  Although he called him Shampoo for the next few days.  So cute.  
All and all it was a good trip.  We rented a car the whole trip and learned our way around San Diego and I think we will do the same trip next year.  




No comments: