Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween is finally here!

We started off the day with going to Casey's Halloween parade at school.  Casey was a storm trooper. (I think) I'm not a fan of Star Wars, so he tried to explain to me which "trooper" he was and got confused.  Anyways, my mom thought it would be fun to pretend Clayton was in the parade, so she walked him through the line after the other kids.  Here they are.  Clayton was not a fan.
And the top picture (I can't quite figure out how to get my pictures lined up how I want) is a picture of Clayton right before he headed out to trick-or-treat.  He wouldn't put his mask all the way down, but Jared managed to get it on his head.  Clayton seemed to have fun.  Jared said he was really shy at first, but then once he got used to it, he was was saying trick-or-treat and thank you and I guess he tried to even go into some peoples homes.  


No comments: